Knock ME Down Challenge
2017 Event now Fully Booked, see bottom of page for application for replacement list.
If you have already read the terms and conditions, the booking link is at the bottom of the page.
Terms & Conditions of Knock ME Down Challenge Events
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone to the event so we can contact you.
- Sign in at the start and finish check points.
- Pay the entry fee in advance. Once booked, no refunds can be offered for cancellations.
The Entry Fee cost covers:
- Kayak, paddle & boating safety equipment – competitors cannot use their own.
- Trained guides & River Rescue on standby
- BBQ, where applicable, at the conclusion of the event
- Promotional T Shirt & Completion Medal
Participants must bring their own bicycle and suitable cycling/running footwear.
Participants will not be admitted without a proper cycling helmet.
Participants must bring any meals, snacks and drinks they require during the event.
Participants are asked to be at the start point 30 minutes prior to their time slot for check-in.
Time slots are on a first booked, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone.
There is a time out section while waiting for a Kayak. This is for a maximum time of 10 minutes and only applies if there is no Kayak available for you when you arrive at Bay Lough.
If you want full details of what is entailed in the event please visit the information page at http://www.knockmealdownactive.com/knock-me-down-challenge-september-16th-2017.
The 2017 Knock ME Down Challenge is now fully booked. If you would like to be notified about booking for next year’s event please visit www.knockmealdownactive.com and leave your name and email address on the PopUp to add your name to our database.