Knock ME Down Challenge
Scroll to bottom of page to book upcoming Knock ME Down Challenge Events now.
Terms & Conditions of Knock ME Down Challenge Events
- Be over 12 years of age. Participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone & a waterproof container to hold it.
- Sign in at the start and finish check points.
- Pay the entry fee in advance.
The Entry Fee cost covers:
- Safety equipment
- Trained guides & River Rescue on standby
- BBQ, where applicable, at the conclusion of the event
Participants must bring any meals, snacks and drinks they require during the event.
Participants are asked to be at the start point at 30 minutes before their time slot to sign up.
Note: Booking Closes at 9pm on the day before the event, or when all spaces have been allocated, so that we can calculate numbers.
If you have any queries contact Will Nugent on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 083 177 2626.
*** Scroll to the top right of the page to see your Cart ***
*** Go to Checkout ***