NOTE: Booking for the 2021 event, which will take place on Saturday August 28th, has now opened. For further updates connect up on Facebook or sign up for emails at www.KMDActive.com. Booking links ate at the bottom of the page, under the terms and conditions.
If you have already read the terms and conditions, the booking links are at the bottom of the page. We recommend that you download and print the Terms & Conditions which you can find in PDF format here.
If you want to know exactly what event entails please visit the information page at http://www.knockmealdownactive.com/knock-me-down-adventure-race-august-28th-2021.
Terms & Conditions of Knock ME Down Adventure Race Events
- Be over 16 years of age (those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have weatherproof clothing, wear suitable footwear & bring suncream if necessary.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone to the event so we can contact you.
- Sign in at the start and finish check points.
- Pay the entry fee in advance. Once booked, no refunds can be offered for cancellations.
The Entry Fee cost covers:
- Kayak, paddle & boating safety equipment – competitors cannot use their own.
- Trained guides & River Rescue on standby
- Refreshments at the conclusion of the event
- Promotional T Shirt & Completion Medal
Participants must bring their own bicycle and suitable cycling/running footwear. Participants will not be admitted without a proper cycling helmet.
Participants must bring any meals, snacks and drinks they require during the event.
Participants are asked to be at check-in at least 30 minutes in advance and the start point before their time slot.
Places are on a first booked, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone.
There may be a time out section if there are no Kayaks available at the lake. This is for a maximum time of 10 minutes.
Important: Before booking please have the following information ready for all participants being booked (there is a maximum of 6 participants per booking):
- Participant Phone Number
- Email Address (for communication)
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) Name & Number
- Male or Female Participant
- Over/Under 40 or 60 on event date (Challenge event only)
- Heard about event (Facebook, Email, Word of Mouth, etc.)
- Any allergies or medical conditions for our Medical team.
Note: By purchasing a ticket for the event you are accepting the following terms:
Fitness – You must be fit and healthy – this is a physically challenging event and you understand that there is a risk of discomfort, illness or injury.
Refund Policy – The Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances, including injury or event re-scheduling due to unforeseen circumstances.
Transfer Policy – Registration may be transferred to another party up to one month before the event date for a fee of €15 by emailing email@example.com.
Cancellation – If, for whatever reason, the event has to be cancelled, as much notice as possible will be given. But please note, we can not rule out the possibility of having to cancel an adventure race at the last minute due to exceptional circumstances (e.g. course conditions / really poor weather conditions / COVID-19 regulations). If the event is cancelled, refunds will be issued to all participants, via their original method of payment, as quickly as is practical.
If you wish to see how many spaces remain in a wave click on the product link below. Each wave is an individual product below, scroll to the bottom for earlier waves. If participants wish to start together it is recommended to book later time slots as they book less quickly. If you think it will take you time to finish the course please try to take the earliest time available. If you have problems booking just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.
***Booking is Closed ***
Knock ME Down Challenge –
(35km, easier event – but not that easy)
If there’s nothing here it’s sold out.
Knock ME Down MÓR –
(57km, more difficult of the 2 events)
If there’s nothing here it’s sold out.
Connect up on Facebook further event information.