Knock ME Down Challenge
If you have already read the terms and conditions, the booking links are at the bottom of the page. We recommend that you download and print the Terms & Conditions which you can find in PDF format here.
Terms & Conditions of Knock ME Down Challenge Events
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone to the event so we can contact you.
- Sign in at the start, finish and intermediate check points.
- Pay the entry fee in advance. Once booked, no refunds can be offered for cancellations.
The Entry Fee cost covers:
- Kayak, paddle & boating safety equipment – competitors cannot use their own.
- Trained guides & River Rescue on standby
- BBQ, where applicable, at the conclusion of the event
- Promotional T Shirt & Completion Medal
Participants must bring their own bicycle and suitable cycling/running footwear. Participants will not be admitted without a proper cycling helmet.
Participants must bring any meals, snacks and drinks they require during the event.
Participants are asked to be at the start point 30 minutes prior to their time slot for check-in.
Time slots are on a first booked, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone.
There is a time out section while waiting for a Kayak. This is for a maximum time of 10 minutes and only applies if there is no Kayak available for you when you arrive at Bay Lough.
If you want full details of what is entailed in the events please visit the information page at http://www.knockmealdownactive.com/knock-me-down-challenge-september-8th-2018.
Important: Before booking please have the following information ready for all participants being booked (there is a maximum of 8 participants per booking):
- Participant Phone Number
- Email Address (for communication)
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) Name & Number
- Male or Female Participant
- Over/Under 40 on September 8th 2018
- Tee Shirt Size (standard S, M, L or XL – fitted)
- Heard about event (Facebook, Email, Word of Mouth, etc.)
- Any allergies or medical conditions for our Medical team.
Note: By purchasing a ticket for the event you are accepting the following terms:
Fitness – You must be fit and healthy – this is a physically challenging event and you understand that there is a risk of discomfort, illness or injury.
Refund Policy – The Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances, including injury or event re-scheduling due to unforeseen circumstances.
Transfer Policy – Registration may be transferred to another party up to one month before the event date for a fee of €15 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to see how many spaces remain in a time slot click on the product link below. Each time slot is an individual product below, scroll to the bottom for earlier time slots. If participants wish to start together it is recommended to book later time slots as they book less quickly. If you think it will take you time to finish the course please try to take the earliest time slot you can get. If you have problems booking just drop an email to email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.
Note: Both the Knock ME Down Challenge and Knock ME Down MÓR events are now SOLD OUT, so there are no products remaining either category.
If you wish to put your name on the list for a Replacement Place for either the Challenge or MÓR events, please use the link below. There is a fee of €10 for the application. If you are offered a replacement place and are in a position to take it you will be billed a further €55 for the ticket. If you are not in a position to take the place we will keep the €10 as an admin fee. If you are not offered a place the €10 will be refunded to you.