Pilgrim Paths Day – Goatenbridge to Mount Melleray Walk
Easter Saturday – April 19th 2014 – Click here for full details of this event.
Terms & Conditions of Pilgrim’s Path Day Walk
- Be over 16 years of age.
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have reasonable walking experience.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone.
- Sign in at the start and finish check points.
- Pay the entry fee in advance.
The €15 cost covers walk leaders and bus transfer from Mount Melleray back to Goatenbridge. Participants must bring any meals, snacks and drinks they require during the event.
Note: Booking Closes at 6pm on Friday April 18th so that we can calculate numbers for bus transport.