11.30am – Knock ME Down Challenge 2018
Important: Before booking please have the following information ready for the participants you are booking. All fields are necessary to complete the booking (there is a maximum of 8 participants per booking):
- Participant Phone Number
- Email Address (for communication)
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) Number
- Male or Female Participant
- Over/Under 40 on September 8th 2018
- Tee Shirt Size (standard S, M, L or XL – not fitted)
- Heard about event (Facebook, Email, Word of Mouth, etc.)
- Any allergies or medical conditions for our First Aid team.
Note: By purchasing a ticket for the event you are accepting the following terms:
Fitness – You must be fit and healthy – this is a physically challenging event and you understand that there is a risk of discomfort, illness or injury.
Refund Policy – The Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances, including injury or event re-scheduling due to unforeseen circumstances.
Transfer Policy – Registration may be transferred to another party up to August 11th 2018 for a fee of €15 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit/Debit Card Payments – if you wish to pay directly by Credit/Debit Card without a PayPal account you’ll need to book on a PC rather than a phone or tablet as the mobile platform does not allow direct Credit/Debit Card payments.
Please select the time you wish to start the Challenge at below. Note: you must check in 30 minutes before this time on the day:
Out of stock