General Terms & Conditions
For details of upcoming walking events, including times & organisational information, please visit the site’s Home Page or visit the event’s Facebook page. To book an upcoming event please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Be over 16 years of age.
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have reasonable walking experience.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone.
- Sign in at the start and finish check points on the day.
- Pay the entry fee in advance (booking is online only, see booking options below).
The payment covers buses to take walkers to the walk start, team leaders and medics on hand during the event. It also includes food at the end of the event. Walkers should make sure to bring snacks and drinks to last for the duration of the event.
*** Booking Here ***
Note: Click on number arrow to get correct number of participants for which you are booking the stage you wish to complete and click on ‘Add’. You will need to repeat this step for each stage you wish to book. When completed go to Your Cart page to review your purchase, pay and check-out. Credit Card options appear on the Checkout page.
Important: St. Declan’s Way is now Fully Booked for 2019. Keep an eye out for the Celtic Camino Climb, from Cappoquin via Melleray to Newcastle in late September.