General Terms & Conditions
For details of upcoming walking events, including times & organisational information, please visit the Home page on the Knockmealdown Active site or take a look at our Facebook Page. To book an upcoming event please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Be over 16 years of age.
- Be in a fit physical condition.
- Have reasonable walking experience.
- Have wind and waterproof clothing & wear suitable footwear.
- Bring a fully charged mobile phone.
- Sign in at the start and finish check points on the day.
- Pay the entry fee in advance (booking is online only, see booking options below).
The payment covers buses to take walkers to the walk start, team leaders and medics on hand during the event. It does not include food. Walkers should make sure to bring snacks and drinks for the duration of the walk.
*** Booking Here ***
To see your Cart – Scroll to the top right of the page
Walk in aid of Parkinson's Sufferers - Sunday May 21st, 2017 - for a single person.
Please choose Walk A (32km - Check-in 8 to 9am), Walk B (15km - Check-in 10 to 11am) or Walk C (8km - Check-in 12 to 1pm). Check-in is at Newcastle Community Hall. All are €20 to participate.
For full information on this walk please visit - Parkinson's Walk - Sunday May 21st 2017 (Allow Pop-Ups or right click and 'Open in a New Tab' if clicking on the link doesn't work).